The committee shall exist for the purpose of advising and assisting the Board of Directors in oversight of pool rules, maintenance and function. Responsibilities for the Pool Committee may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Monitoring the pool usage, maintenance and equipment of the pool.
- Monitoring the adherence to the Pool Rules, which are posted inside the pool area.
- Monitoring the pool area for hazards, broken or damaged equipment or fixtures.
- Monitoring the pool area to keep clear of debris and trash (other than normal day to day).
- Offer solutions to resolve any issues that may arise regarding pool usage.
- Reviewing the pool rules and regulations annually and present recommendations for changes to the Board of Directors for consideration.
- Submit information to the Communications committee for distribution to homeowners and/or posting on the website.
- Monitor contract work budgeted for the year.
The committee shall consist of at least three (3), and not exceeding five (5), resident members. The volunteer members of the committee shall select a Chairperson and a Secretary from within its membership. The Chairperson shall preside at all committee meetings, and the Secretary will be responsible for taking minutes at all meetings and submitting a copy of the minutes to the Association Manager. The Chairperson shall be responsible for transmitting any and all recommendations to the Board of Directors. All proposals must receive approval from the Board of Directors.
Each committee member shall be a resident owner or renter residing in West Fork Ranch.
Members of the committee shall serve a one (1) year term. The committee Chairperson and Secretary shall each serve a term not to exceed one (1) year. Each year, during the annual meeting, membership for the five (5) residents on the committee will be drawn from the submissions for candidacy.
The pool committee shall meet once monthly during the six (6) months of April through September. The pool committee shall conduct a minimum of one (1) meeting during the six (6) months of October through March. Meeting dates and times shall be coordinated through the committee members. This committee will appear on the Board of Directors meeting agenda under Committee Reports.